‘Look to the past to protect the future’
Right now the service position of Archives Coordinator is vacant. If this is something you would be interested in, especially in light of the 2021 70th anniversary of Al-Anon, please email our webcoordinator and one of our Area service coordinators will be in touch with you!
When we talk about our archives, here are some questions to think over…
- What sort of things should be submitted to the Ontario South Archives G30-Area Archives Guidelines for more information on what to keep and what to build on.
- How will preserving this help others in the Alanon?
- What is the historical significance?
- How valuable is the material, item, or information?
- Is the information complete?
- Has my group submitted a group history?
- Are you a long time member? Consider sharing your experience, strength, and hope by submitting your personal story (written or oral) to the Ontario South Archives
Ontario South is very fortunate to have wonderful archives.
The history of Alanon is kept alive in our archives. We have old forums, old copies of open lines, group histories, district minutes and other fascinating things.