Area Alateen Process Person
Please see below for the steps needed to apply and get certified as a Supportive Al-Anon Member (SAM).
- You will need a police record check including vulnerable sector screening from your local police station, in person or on-line
- Some municipalities may reduce or eliminate the processing fee if a verification letter is provided at the time of the record check. If this applies to you,
- you may request a letter from the Area Chair including your full legal name
- Requests can pe provided to Area Chair, Jason W
- Your District or the Area may reimburse you for any expenses.
- Complete the Area expense form (see below)
Completed forms can be mailed to the Area Treasurer at:
Ontario South Treasurer
P.O. Box 1151 Guelph, Ontario
- Provide your police record check and completed application to your District Representative (DR), in a sealed envelope.
- Your DR will complete and submit the form to the Area Alateen Process Person for processing.
Should you require any assistance please contact:
Area Alateen Process Person email@example.com
SAM – Supportive Al-Anon Member
AMIAS- Al-Anon Member Involved in Alateen Service
AAPP – Area Alateen Process Person
OSAAC – Ontario South Alateen Advisory Committee